Exercise Increases Circulation to
Bring Healing Oxygen and Nutrition
Are you looking for a really effective exercise program that you can do anywhere?
Why 1 to 5-Minute Mini-Workouts
Burn Fat Better and Get You Into
Better Shape Than Hour Long
This is a simple program that I recommend highly. It will not require weights or expensive equipment but is one of the surest to bring you results.
In many cases, if you are in pain, you need to keep moving (but carefully) for pain relief. Exercise is a much bigger factor than we often appreciate. It contributes to health in at least the following ways:
- Increases oxygen supply to cells
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Releases a chemical that aids sleep
- Improves mental health and sense of well-being
- Increases caloric requirement. More food consumed means more nutrients available.
- Helps circulate lymphatic fluid to improve cleansing
- Improves rate and efficiency of digestion
- Improves elimination - toxins leave your system sooner
- Increases endurance and energy
- Increases lean body mass and burns fat
- Increases the proportion of H(happy)DL to L(lazy)DL cholesterol
- Increases the white blood cell count
- Tones muscles
- Protects from lower back pain
- Improves flexibility
- Reduces blood pressure by 4 or 5 points
- Increases bone mass
- Improves appearance, delays aging
- Reduces risk of heart disease and stroke
- Reduces cancer risk
- Creates new brain cells
- Boosts insulin sensitivity
Why it helps with pain relief
Exercising regularly improves circulation. Whenever circulation is improved there is an increase in availability of oxygen and nutrients and there is faster removal of waste material. All this is needed for repair and lessening of pain.
What if I can't exercise?
Circulation can be improved to a localized area by the application of hot
(infrared heat is especially good)
and/or cold. Information will be added on hydrotherapy techniques.
Types of physical activity to consider:
Aerobic Most sources will say that the best and safest form is walking. It also is a great stress reliever.
Weight training (Anaerobic) We do not put enough emphasis on this. I would highly recommend you check out the Superslow technique. This is a technique that allows you to get the benefits of weight training and aerobics together and in far less time and more safely.
Rebounding Rebounding on a rebounder or mini-trampoline had been found to be one of the best ways to move the lymphatic fluid. Rebounding
exercises every cell of the body.
information on rebounders and a special offer worth over $40.
Resistance bands are a simple piece of exercise equipment that you can use in your home or office to increase strength and help with weight loss.
Desk exercises can be very important if you spend a lot of time at a desk to ward off the
negative effects of inactivity
for long periods. This is important even if you do get the suggested amount of vigorous exercise daily.
Deep breathing Some studies have found that the best predictor of longevity is lung capacity. Deep breathing gets oxygen to the cells where it is needed to maintain life. Cancer prefers an anaerobic (low-oxygen) environment.
Dr. Exercise will be adding more information here so check back again. If you are looking to increase your strength, it is interesting that
says that sunshine itself can contribute to gains in strength.
also has something to say about gaining strength. You actually make the gains in strength not during the actual exercise time but later while your are at rest and as the body is making the necessary repairs and improvements. You can get
free online doctor advice
advice from all 10 natural doctors - physical activity is only one of a number of factors that determine your overall level of health. Check out how
an old barrel of water
can help you understand how to get the greatest gains in your health.
As an extra bonus, here are a few exercise jokes for you.
- Walking can add minutes to your life. This enables you at 85 years old to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5000 per month.
- My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was 60. Now she's 97 years old and we don't have a clue where she is.
- I joined a health club last year, spent about 400 bucks. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to go there.
- I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing.
- I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.
- The advantage of exercising every day is that you die healthier.
- If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a small country.
Keep up to date with
valuable insights into
pain management via
a healthy lifestyle.
Receive the monthly
Natural Pain Relief
News articles, health
tips, specials, freebies.
Enter your email and name
in the form to the right.