Chronic Pain and Depression Link
It's true all of us have bad days but, for some, those bad days can also be the time when you feel at your worst emotionally. But have you ever noticed that on those 'bad days' you might also be feeling an increased surge of back pain?
Found by Stanford Study
And the funny thing is that you might not be able to understand why your back pain feels worse on certain days and not quite as bad on other days.
In a recent Stanford University study of over 18,000 participants who were being treated for depression they were also found to have varying levels of chronic pain.
In fact, doctors were shocked to discover that 43% of participants reported that their depression and moodiness increased their levels of chronic backache and headaches significantly.
Why this study is so amazing is that up until this point doctors never made a common practice of asking their depressed patients how this was affecting their back pain!
The real question of the study became more of a riddle when doctors wanted to discover if depression or chronic back pain came first.
The study essentially concluded that people who reported they suffered with mild or severe depression also experienced a much greater severity of back pain on those days.
Fortunately, there's great news for those who suffer with back pain and bouts of emotional challenges.
In his new and completely-revised book, "The 7-Day Back Pain Cure" Jesse Cannone of the Healthy Back Institute reveals how to easily master the effects of your emotions and quickly turn them into a healing force that will dramatically help your back pain.
Click here to grab your FREE 2nd edition copy.
In this totally new and revised 2nd edition of "The 7-Day Back Pain Cure" you'll discover some new and exciting information including:
- Why simple everyday stress can have crippling effects on your back pain and what to do about it immediately.
- Some very simple techniques 99% of us never use to transform back pain without any dangerous drugs, surgery, chiropractic manipulation or crazy-looking pain relief contraptions.
- How to deal with the #1 complaint amongst almost all back pain sufferers and the 7 critical things you can do before the end of the day to get relief in no time.
- The 5 simplest tips that are consistently overlooked by travelers and commuters and how these smart tips will give you the upper-hand when traveling anywhere.
- Quick and pain-free remedies you can use at home or on the road. And the best part is these remedies are simple to use and hassle-free.
- Newly-researched information regarding which treatments work, which ones don't and how to know exactly which one is right for you.
And don't forget, Jesse has updated the information in the 1st edition and added over 100 new pages of critical back pain information you won't want to live without.
But the best part is that he's still giving away thousands of copies of this revised edition away for FREE!
Jesse has also decided to "pay it forward" and once again give a portion of the tiny shipping fee to the charity of your choice. You get to choose the charity.
Grab your FREE copy right now and begin feeling great again without the effects of back pain.
Grab your FREE copy right now
and begin feeling great again without the effects of back pain.
Keep up to date with
valuable insights into
pain management via
a healthy lifestyle.
Receive the monthly
Natural Pain Relief
News articles, health
tips, specials, freebies.
Enter your email and name
in the form to the right.